The Holy Eucharist (Communion) is the sacrament in which we receive the Body and Blood of Christ.
To take our First Communion classes through the Diocese of Orange Catholic Deaf Community please follow these steps:
- Register as a member of the Diocese of Orange Catholic Deaf Community.
- Please complete the faith formation registration.
- Download the Diocese of Orange Digital Media Evangelization consent form in English or Spanish. Fill-in all fields of this form. Scan & email the completed form to OCCatholicDeaf@rcbo.org OR mail to Pastoral Center 13280 Chapman Avenue, Garden Grove, CA 92840-4414 Attn: Deaf Community.
- See our 2021-2022 First Communion Class schedule (PENDING)
- Each Child will receive a copy of this book from the Catholic Deaf Community. First Communion Preparation book.