Welcome to the Diocese of Orange Catholic Deaf community!
The Catholic Deaf Community serves the unique needs of Deaf and Hard of Hearing Catholics and their families. Our ministry provides a Sacramental Preparation Program as well as a Religious Education Program, which is instructed in American Sign Language for children and adults. Our Sunday liturgies, led by the Deaf lectors, extraordinary ministers, and altar servers, are held at St. Mary Catholic Church in Fullerton. The Deaf Community also provides many opportunities for leadership, adult faith formation, and spiritual growth.
- Sacramental Preparation/Religious Education for the Deaf & Hard of Hearing
- Assistance with Transliterating Documents
- Counseling for the Deaf & Hard of Hearing
- ASL Interpreters
- Resources of the Deaf & Hard of Hearing
- Community Workshops
- Family/Community Retreats
- Home & Institutional Visitations