We are excited to inform you that Catholic Deaf Community offers an Online Giving program which provides more capability at less overall cost to our parish.
All are encouraged to use up this Online Giving program. We wanted to provide you with the convenience of being able to give the way you want, whenever you want. Online Giving offers you the opportunity to make secure, automatic contributions from your bank checking account, your debit or credit card. Online Giving costs you nothing and provides many advantages to you and the church:
Benefits for You
- No check writing or ATM stops before church
- Safe, secure, and confidential transactions
- Use your checking/savings account or credit/debit card
- Schedule recurring or one-time donations
- Change a gift or account anytime you like
- Choose offertory, special funds, pledges
- View your giving history anytime
Benefits for the Church
- Reduces check processing fees
- Allows staff more time to focus on ministries
- Creates peace in knowing your data and auto-deposited gifts are secure
- Accommodates special funds and other recurring funds.
- Provides giving history for tax statements
- Reaches a wider demographic of givers
The system allows more control over and flexibility for you to choose how much and when to contribute. As always, we appreciate all you give of your time, talent, and treasure, and we thank you! Our church ministries thrive only with your help.
in progress 11/21/21
For information about a variety of forms of giving to the Catholic Deaf Community, such as remembering the community in your will, or other deferred gifts, contact the Orange Catholic Foundation at 714-282-3021 or visit their website at https://orangecatholicfoundation.org/ To sign up for online giving, click here.