Here is the current process of how to volunteer your time with the Diocese of Orange Catholic Deaf Community.
1.Register at any Parish in the Diocese of Orange and then ask for the fingerprinting and safe environment paperwork. To be clear, the fingerprinting and safe environment paperwork is to be collected at the parish you are registered at.
2.Requirements to work with minors. Click Instructions to save and print.
3. Fingerprinting form: Click here to print and fill-out this form.
4. Please click here to see the schedule of fees to process your livescan. It should be ~25$
5. Click here to download the list where to have your livescan taken.
6. Click here to see what forms of Identification are accepted.
7. Once you have finished the Livescan. Hurray you are almost done!
8. Then click here to register and complete the Safe Environment training course. Required every three years. It is closed captioned.
9. Then send via email of all certificates to OCCatholicDeaf@rcbo.org.
10. Please officially register as a member of our Catholic Deaf Community in the Diocese of Orange, CA.